Hartley Brook’s vision is to provide high quality, inclusive Physical Education (PE) and sport for all children. To allow this the school has employed an experienced specialised PE teacher Mrs Alcock to work alongside the current sports coach Mr Brown to focus on developing two main areas:
1. Improving the quality of PE
2. Increasing participation in PE and sport.
In order to improve the quality of PE we will:-
- Provide structured fun lessons suitable for all abilities in a variety of activities e.g Gymnastics, Netball, Football, Fitness, Dance, Athletics, Rounders, Cricket, and Basketball
- Introduce new activities into the curriculum
- Create exciting schemes of work which can be shared with staff in school
- Ensure staff have access to training to improve their subject knowledge
- Purchase sport specific equipment to engage and extend learning in lessons.
To see our expenditure report (2016-17) please see here.
To see our expenditure report (2015-16) please see here.
Previous Academy Sport Premium reports available here.