Please CLICK HERE to download information about our class teachers.
|Deputy Principal||K Brown|
|Assistant Principal FS/KS1||C Costello|
|Assistant Principal KS2||M Cockayne|
|Assistant Principal Inclusion & Lead SENCo (Y2-Y6)||A Broadway|
|Business Manager – Finance||K Hurman|
|Business Manager – Admin||L Bower|
|SENCo (Y1/FS)||S Rasdale|
|Designated Safeguarding Lead||D Hughes|
|Attendance Officer||C Renshaw|
|Office Administrator||E Brameld|
|Office Administrator/Translator||L Borbely|
|SEND Administrator||E Garbutt|
|ICT Strategy Manager||D Wilson|
|Systems Engineer||J Spillings|
|Buildings Officer||P Broomhead|
|Buildings Supervisor||J Broomhead|
|Catering Manager||D Wilson|
In schools that we are supporting on their journey towards this, our central aim is to improve pupils’ learning in order to dramatically raise standards and accelerate their rate of achievement by;
Our core belief is that any school can become an outstanding educational provider, with outstanding achievement and standards.The Hartley Brook staff team work tirelessly to give the pupils the opportunities they deserve regardless of background or ethnicity.
• Opening teachers’ eyes to show them that what they may think is impossible, is most definitely possible: that is, given the right conditions, all children, no matter who they are, or where they are, can succeed equally well;
• And by the team focusing on providing staff with the knowledge and skills to enable them to create the conditions that will optimise their pupils’ pace of learning.
When teachers have both a firm belief in pupils’ innate ability to succeed and the knowledge and the skills to harness it, they can change standards and achievement within their school beyond all recognition. Hartley Brook has successfully developed:
• A leadership team and staff that enthusiastically and tenaciously focus on improving teaching and learning;
• Learning environments that overtly supports their children’s learning;
• A staff team who teach at least good lessons all the time (not just when they are being observed)
• Staff who use embedded assessment for learning techniques in every lesson
• Staff who are able to develop pupils’ own learning behaviours to a high level
• Quality teachers who are able to develop their pupils’ ability to use ‘talk for learning’ to a high level
• A whole staff who spread high expectations and pride in achievement throughout the school and its community.